Style Spotlight: Silver Boots


Someone raise the panic alarm!

I honestly don't know what's happening to me. Before now, I've strictly been a 'black on black on black' kinda gal - but something strange is happening.

Could it be, I'm actually enjoying introducing colour into my daily style? *shock horror gasp ooh*.

I've got to say, I blame this purchase solely on Megan. She's somehow cast a spell through her sassy statementwear that has obviously corrupted me.

I mean, LOOK HOW PRETTY.


These little beauties are a River Island sale special - £20 down from £40 BARGAIN.

I ended up making a trip to Preston town centre in need of bowling attire.

Yep, you read that right, bowling.

There's a new place opened up in Preston, Level, and it's basically a luxe games room. Seriously, one step inside and it's as if you've been transported a couple of decades back in time.

I'm talking bowling, zap zone, pool etc etc. You name it, check the date and it's there. Along with a fully-stocked-state-of-the-art-bar of course.

But along with this merge of glamour and games comes a conundrum. How the hell do you dress for fancy game of bowling?

You can imagine my sense of panic, peering through the panes of Preston's shop fronts, desperately searching for something to shout out at me.

Until...it did. Hung in a corner, were these shining saviours, *ahem* boots. I mean, I wouldn't even need to rent bowling shoes right? They'd let me wear these.


Once I'd found my size the outfit began to form in my head. I could wear my safe black-on-black-on-black.... but with a twist? I considered my genius and smirked, secure in my statement choice.


These bad boys certainly had the desired effect, no-one could keep their eyes up when I strutted on in and even if the bowling wasn't up to scratch, I would say... the boots were a total... strike. ahem.

Ex


No comments

Post a Comment

designed by pipdig