MUSTARD MUSINGS




Look at all the new! 

This underwear set from Primark is just two things I've never been: a triangle bra girl or a mustard lover.

Clearly, from my recent posts the latter has changed!

I bought this set under the coercion of two of my girl friends. We went to see the Harry Potter studio tour down in Watford and so obviously we just had to do a touch of shopping first. I never treat myself because, well basically, I'm stringently tight: I'm a window shopper, If it's not food it's not getting bought.

LETS TALK BOOBS

My whole life I've always been under the illusion that the bigger the better, so subsequently I've always had the fullest, padded bras you can buy, (shoutout to Newlook). 

It seems that now though, I have finally seen the light. I am embracing my natural curves, or lack of, rather.

There's something really sexy about REAL isn't there?

They don't seem to have it online anymore but there is an equally as perfect teal version that I'm definitely going to have to purchase! Get it here!

No comments

Post a Comment

designed by pipdig